Serving delicious food in your restaurant and making your customers happy must be your goals. There is no need to compromise with the equipment you buy for cooking food to get perfect crisps and tastes. It is necessary to have a high-quality commercial grill or smoker to cook desired food in whatever way you want. The process of researching and purchasing the best device is a challenging task.
Therefore, we will be discussing some of the best commercial pellet grills or smokers. Go through their unique features and decide what you should buy for your restaurant. You should also check out the buying guide to know your requirements and which device will be ideal for you. It is hard to invest your money repeatedly in such things. Therefore, you should decide wisely.
Table of Contents
Best Commercial Pellet Grills/Smokers for Restaurants
1. Traeger Tailgater Pellet Grill and Smoker
It is one of the best pellet smokers by Traeger for all the people who have just opened their restaurants. You can set this device in the backyard and use wood pellets. You can smoke up different food items at the same time. There is no need to use propane gas or charcoal. Check out its features in detail.
- In this wood-pellet smoker, you do not have to use charcoal or propane gas. You can get an original wood or smoky taste by igniting the pellets. It is one of the fantastic grill models by Traeger.
- There is a Digital Arc Controller that helps in maintaining and controlling the temperature. It is easy to get perfectly grilled food. The temperature ranges from 180 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can install the device anywhere you want. You need to ignite the wood and start to barbecue the food. It is easy to take this appliance even if you are traveling to any place.
- There are EZ fold legs that are durable and long-lasting.
- The grilling capacity of the three-rack smoker is 300 sq. inches. It means that it can cook at least twelve burgers.
- It is a 6-in-1 versatile smoker that you can use for grilling, smoking, braising, roasting, baking, and barbequing.
2. Realcook Black 17-Inch Heavy-Duty Charcoal Pellet BBQ Grill
This Real cook device helps you get the best smoking experience. You can add better taste to your food items. It is one of the best commercial pellet grills or smokers for your restaurants. The ideal things in this device are the air dampers that are easy to control. Its multi-layer design gets the attention of many people. Go through its features in detail:
- There is a built-in thermometer in this device for scaling the temperature and adjusting the air supply on the lid.
- The porcelain-enameled water pan helps in creating the balance between smoke and moisture.
- The device’s legs are sturdy and stable, which means that you can use it daily.
- The doors are pretty functional, and it allows you to check your food cooking on the grate. When required, you can add the charcoal for more heat.
- Handles of this smoker are made up of bakelite that is durable and heat-resistant.
- You can place two cooking grids to get 453 sq. in. space. Using hangers and crossbars placed inside the lid makes it easy to smoke meats of different shapes and sizes.
- There are many ways to smoke different food items. It involves hot charcoal and cold wood pellet smoke.
- You can use this device for smoking, grilling, steaming, baking, braising, and roasting food.
- There is a latch locking system with an easy assembling process. Its two-layer design is easy to clean.
3. Cuisinart 51-inch CPG-6000 Pellet Smoker
Cuisinart has manufactured a 51-inch smoker with enough cooking space. It is perfect for cooking large meat pieces with an excellent smoky flavor. You can satisfy your customers with the best taste. Your customers will appreciate the way you prepared the food for them. Go through some of its unique features.
- This pellet smoker is available in an extra-large size. The capacity of this device is 700 sq. inches. It involves the main rack of 513 sq. inches and a warming rack of 187 sq. inches.
- The pellet hopper is also available in an extra-large size. It is available with an automatic pellet feed system. The smoke time of this appliance is at least 15 hours.
- It is pretty easy to use the digital temperature controller. There is an option of auto-start ignition. You can manage the temperature settings in the LED display.
- Its cabinet size is extra-large, and double doors are attached to it. The storage space is quite wide to keep various grilling tools and pellet bags.
- There is an additional cover available in the package. The cover helps in protecting the grill from outdoor elements.
4. Z GRILLS ZPG-450A 6 in 1 Pellet Grill and Smoker
It is a smart smoke technology pellet grill and smoker by Z Grills. This grill is highly efficient and perfect for your restaurant kitchen. It is an 8 in 1 device which smokes not only your food but also grills, braises or roasts it. This device is available with a satisfactory warranty period. You should not miss the features of this smoker, such as:
- It is an 8-in-1 pellet grill, in which you can do barbeque, grill, roast, smoke, char-grill, bake, braise and sear.
- The latest pellet grill technology provides wood and smoky flavor.
- You can set the temperature and let your food cook.
- You will get consistent results whenever you use this appliance.
- The temperature ranges from 180° to 450° F, controlled in any of its eight functions.
- It is perfect for cooking food for small families.
- Its sturdy stainless-steel body is available with a high-temperature powder coating finish that makes it long-lasting.
- There is less need for pellet filling without much smoke.
5. Pit Boss PBV3P1 Pellet Smoker and Grill
If you are looking for a convenient and perfect pellet smoker, it is the best appliance you must prefer. It is easy to operate the device by controlling the temperature. You can cook your favorite meals in this pellet smoker. It is available with many exciting features that you must go through, such as:
- It is easy to monitor the temperature by using a digital LED panel available on the device.
- There are four cooking grids that are coated with porcelain.
- It includes a heat and water deflector, which is also porcelain coated.
- The capacity of this device is 40 lb along with pellet Purge
- You can use this device for unlimited hours.
- It is easy to program this smoker as the available temperature ranges from 150 to 450oC.
- There is an automatic start feature with a 300 W igniter. It can also shut off automatically.
A Variety of Smokers
Electric: These smokers are available with a perfect smoking solution that involves setting in and leaving out. There is no need to burn charcoal or wood, use a propane cylinder, or do too much clean-up after every use. For a restaurant, it is an ideal option. You can connect the grill with your smartphone and set the temperature.
Gas: The gas one is also simple to use, like the electronic one, because you can get propane everywhere. It is easy to control and adjust the temperature by using a pellet or charcoal.
Charcoal: You can get an authentic and smoky flavor if you prefer the charcoal grill. The charcoal fuel can add a fantastic flavor to the food. It is perfect for installing in the patios of your restaurant. But if you want to keep it indoors, then you must buy it. The smoker is labor-intensive, and it needs more setup.
Pellet: These grills also give a smoky flavor like charcoal ones. It is a perfect combination of a smoker and an oven.
You need to check where you want to install the smoker in your restaurant. You must consider this factor before buying such an appliance. There are two types of smokers:
Outdoor: If you want to purchase an outdoor grill for your restaurant, then make sure that the government allows such a setup in your area. Such smokers are available with portability features, and it helps in attracting customers. These are comparatively less expensive and easy to set up. The charcoal and pellet smokers are for outdoor use.
Indoor: If you need to install the smoker in an indoor space, you must go for the electronic ones. Such smokers are available in different configurations and sizes. It is suitable for your restaurant kitchen with a small space. Make sure that you measure the area and check whether you can keep the smoker there or not.
If you want to buy a commercial smoker, make sure that it should be durable so that it lasts for a long time. It should be needless repairs and replacements. Before buying any smoker, make sure that you check the warranty of the device.
Commercial smokers are available in different sizes, and you need to buy the one which fulfills your requirements. Before purchasing any smoker, check the size of the grill, count the number of racks, capacity, etc. You must know how much food you need to cook on the grill at once.
Adjustment and Controls of Temperature
For the commercial smoker, you should adjust or control the temperature with ease. If you have a restaurant, your customers can order anything, and you must know whether your smoker can cook them. In case of different temperatures, you can quickly cook other foods with ease.
You will get many commercial smoker models in stainless steel. These are durable and last for a long time. There is no risk of rusting or fading. It is necessary to check the material before you buy any smoker. Make sure that you should check the design and construction of the grill.
Before purchasing any grill, you must check the warranty period of the device. If somehow, the smoker stops functioning correctly, then you can quickly call for the service and ask for repairs. The warranty period should be more than one year. Many manufacturers provide a limited warranty to their customers on smokers.
Check the price of the grill before you buy any smoker. Make sure that you check whether the cost of the appliance is within your budget or not. It is okay to go for a slightly cheap or expensive device. But the device should support all the necessary features that you need.
When choosing the best commercial pellet grills or smokers for restaurants, you can pick anyone from the mentioned list. Make sure that you consider the buying guide to make a wise purchase. It is a one-time investment, and you cannot waste your money on any random product. Therefore, you must know your requirements and choose the desired pellet grill for your restaurant.
Your aim to make your customers happy can be achieved only when you buy a high-quality smoker. One must check that the device must be versatile to cook different food items with different temperature settings. You should prefer the durable ones even if you spend more money to buy that smoker. You must not compromise with the grill quality if you want to cook food with the best taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Power Source You Should Use to Get the Best Flavor?
If you compare different flavors, then cooking your food with charcoal or pellet will give the perfect taste. Make sure that you cook slowly so that the smoke enters the food and leaves the flavor and aroma.
What is the Use of a Side Wood-chip Loader?
It is a feature in many smokers which helps in adding flavors to the food. You can refuel the smoker without opening and preserving it.
For commercial purposes, how Many Racked Smokers Should You Get?
It will be best if you choose a four-racked heavy-duty smoker.
Is it Healthy to Use a Pellet Smoker?
Yes, it is healthy to use a pellet smoker because it does not cause any harm to food.
Check out some other picks from Amazon also: